I am obsessed with the anime style. That’s the main reason why I watch these shows. It’s not because they’re Japanese, or that it’s cool or whatever. It’s because for the most part, the art is good, and they have themes that are for older audiences. If it weren’t for anime I’d be stuck watching Disney movies and cartoons from my childhood and the present. Which most don’t have huge fanbases. I love that these shows have such a huge fanbase that I can be a part of while admiring great art styles.
I figured that in honor of Valentine’s Day I would share some of my favorite pairings in anime. I understand that this is a somewhat touchy subject for some, if their favorite isn’t on here, or if I ship a character with someone different that what they feel. But I knew I would talk about it at some point, so why not now? Understand that I will not make fun of any person’s pairing preferences, as long as I don’t get any nasty comments. Thank you, we are all fans of the same fanbase. Be nice! 🙂 Continue reading →
- Improvement through Love: Yuri!!! on Ice 02/17/2018
- [OWLS Blog Tour: Competition] Is it Really the Best to Be “The Best”?: My Hero Academia 02/09/2018
- My Thoughts On: Wandering Son (Hourou Musuko) 02/06/2018
- An Analysis of Voltron’s Cast (Part Two) 02/03/2018
- An Analysis of Voltron’s Cast (Part One) 01/30/2018
- My Thoughts On: The Ancient Magus’ Bride (Ep 1-12) 01/28/2018