- Thank the person who nominated you and answer the 11 questions they have written for you.
- Nominate 11 people and give them 11 questions to answer.
Thank you to The Maniacal Book Unicorn for nominating me for another award! I really enjoy doing these posts since they’re much more personal and I can let my followers learn more about me. I honestly enjoy these the most, so thank you again for the nomination!
1.What is your favorite type of Blog to read?
This seems like a no-brainer. Anime blogs. Though I don’t read them as much as I should, I love reading other people’s anime blogs. Recently, I’ve been reading every Yuri!!! On Ice blog I come across. I know it’s kind of old news now, but there are so many things to say about it and I truly enjoy seeing everyone’s opinion.
2. What is your favorite aspect of blogging?
Probably seeing the comments I get from other bloggers. I like to see what others have to say about my posts. I also have a reason to be watching anime. I’m not “wasting my time” I’m “researching” haha.
3. What is your guilty pleasure?
Yuri on Ice fanart. I’ve been way too obsessed. Someone take my technology privileges away. Even my brothers have been trying to cut me off.
4. What’s your preferred or most used Social Media outlet?
Weirdly enough, Pinterest. I don’t even use it for crafts or recipes. There’s a ton of fandom stuff there and I’ve been using it for about four years for that sole purpose. Though recently I got a Tumblr, which I’m enjoying. If you want to follow me, though I post nothing, my username is eegghhh. Don’t ask why.
5. Which of these-Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner or Desert- is your favorite type of food, and is there any particular dish that is your favorite from those categories?
Okay, so I’m a picky person. I have been since I was not even two years old. Breakfast has always been my go-to when I visit a restaurant, so I majorly go to diners. And buttermilk pancakes are my favorite. But if I could eat dessert and never have health problems, I’d totally go with that. I have a huge sweet tooth. Probably why I each breakfast foods so much.
6. What is you favorite type of series to binge watch? (Or a series that you have recently binge watched)
I haven’t binge watched anything recently, since I’m trying to even out my anime watching. But I used to binge-watch shoujos all the time. I’d stay up until 2 am on a school night just to watch them. They usually took less than a week to complete, and one I finished in a day. But that was when I was sick. It was Ao Haru Ride (Blue Spring Ride), which was pretty cute.
7. Where would you want to go on a dream vacation?
Rome. Please. I love looking at the pictures of the old ruins and temples to the gods. I would love to just wander around and look at all of it. Or Athens, Greece. Either of those two. I love learning about mythology, so seeing those places would be a dream come true.
8. Is there anything that you collect? If not, is there anything that you used to collect or that you would like to start collecting in the future?
Posters, anime T-shirts, Japanese soda bottles and candy wrappers, tags from anime merch, and mangas. It wasn’t ever intentional for them to be a collection, but I get scolded by my friends any time I buy a poster or shirt. The Japanese snack containers was just because I thought the little chibi fruits on the soda bottles were cute. I have a whole shelf of them.
9. Where do you prefer to find book/anime/movie/game recommendations?
I find most on Pinterest or they are recommended by friends. The anime I’m watching now is pretty much all from friends. The book series I found on Pinterest through fanart. (It’s the Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer, if you like sci fi and fairy tales, you’d adore this series, as I do) And the video game I’m playing now was recommended by a friend. (The Wolf Among Us, another fairy tale-based premise. It’s super cool, and it’s good for me because it doesn’t require actual gaming skills)
10. Give a random fact about yourself.
I may have mentioned that I’m in school. I’m actually still in high school. I don’t know if that was obvious in my writing style, but yeah. I’ve noticed that most bloggers I talk to are older than me, which honestly was surprising to me since I’d assumed most people who enjoyed anime as much as me were younger. I was being secretive about my age, but honestly I don’t think it matters all that much. I think it may have been obvious in my cosplay pictures, but nobody said anything.
11. What is a book/anime/movie/game that you wish everyone would read/watch/play at least once?
I honestly don’t know. I could be annoying and say it be the story I’m currently working on, but that’s shallow so I won’t say that. Um, I really enjoyed Orange, as I said in my most recent review. I thought it dealt with depression and social anxiety well, which I have personal problems with. That would be one. Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood is one I will always love. And though I know a ton of people watch it anyway, it’s still a major recommendation. I mean, I’ve watched a lot. I used to read all the time, which I’m getting better at. Oh, I’m reading a webcomic called Space Boy, which you can read on LINE’s Webtoons. I was bingeing it just a couple hours ago and it has some really nice art and symbolism. I know I’m rambling, but yeah.
Again, thank you for the nomination.
- MaeBerry Cosplay
- Infinity and Beyond
- Nice Job Breaking It, Hero
- The Odd Ramblings of Wolfe
- simple Ula
- D Talks Anime
- Inkling Infornography
- Manga Toritsukareru Koto
- Plain Pasta and Plain Rice
- Do you prefer animated movies or live action movies? And why?
- What/who introduced you to blogging?
- Do you enjoy fanart or fanfictions more? And of what? (specific show/book/game or general topic)
- Are you a dog or cat person? Or something else?
- Do you still have cable or do you pay for another service? Or do you just not watch TV?
- What character do you most relate to?
- Would you travel to space if given the chance and it wasn’t a fortune to travel there?
- What movie are you most looking forward to or were happy you got to watch this year? (idk how to word that)
- What type of dessert is your favorite?
- Are you a morning or night person?
- Do you still collect DVDs/books/CDs or do you buy digitally?
They’re kinda random, but I suck at coming up with questions.
Remember to follow me on Twitter: @letstalkanime1
And I guess Tumblr too? Idk you don’t have to.
Thank you for sticking around for all of my rambling! You guys are awesome! And there’s 37 of you! That’s absolutely insane to me. I thought I’d never get anywhere, especially because of my age, but I’m astonished. It may seem like a small number to you, but to me that’s giant. I cannot thank you all enough for dealing with me. I love all of you.